Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Falcons

Default Atlanta Falcons

Noob

We play in the nfc championship game. Saturday I'm scheduled to play a game at 2pm est. I can play anytime after that. I do have a game I have to play tonight(friday) already. I might be able to play this one also though. League has yet to advance, but i'm sure will be shortly. When can u play?

Im free all day today. Pm me or text me when u finish other gm. Unless your free before

Noob

going to start playing another guy in about 20 minutes. We can play after its done should be around 230-3pm est. Ill message you on here when its done. You ok with it being broadcasted? Show off your ability to slay the undefeated turds? Premo is dieing to watch lmao. Let everyone know jk

Noob

im ready to roll when u r

Noob

ok

How many times u gonna run same rb slant route. Thats some lobby ball cheese

Noob

lynch got a whole 4 catches in the game lmao. Its also easy to stop with mlb but your probably too busy with those cheese blitzes

It was to your full back but its ok... cheese blitz stop sending rb out in pass routes then. No reason you should be Seahawks pretty pussy move lol. Your to good. Rivalry born see you next year cheese ball. It was only first drive that pissed me off

THAT is what I'm talkin' about............. BALLIN' !!!!!

"IF" there's a play that can be countered, then do it !!

"IF" there isn't, then get back to the lab and figure that shit out!

NO ONE tells NFL coaches what they can or cannot do, & it's pretty much the same here, I mean a play run repeatedly over and over and over again, not cool.. BUT, it should also let you know that if that's the way it's gonna go, then you need to figure out someway to stop it.. I'm not saying that what's been done is legit, but it seems somewhat obvious that an oppt. has figured out a weakness and taken advantage of it.. Best advice ?? figure that shit out and come back stronger next time!!

@ King: my'man, you were '1' game away from the SB........dear gawd, what I would do to trade places with you bra'.. ok, so you learned some lessons, don't let that smack you in the ass next time as some sort of surprise.. Like I told you, I brought Kishk over here from the PFL cuz that guy knows his shit.. I'm not too sure how much more clearer I can be about that.. he's a top-dawg, and my boy Premo is gonna have hell to pay if he thinks he's just gonna roll Kishk, cuz we were all in the league at the same time and do trust, Premo knows where he's coming from as well, so we'll see what shakes out.. But for now, just take it in, take a deep exhale, realize you were "that" close, but it just wasn't meant to be FOR NOW, key phrase= FOR NOW!.. Make your moves in the off-season, get that TE you need, and let's see what you bring in season #2, cuz i'll tell ya right now, them Hawks should be the last thing on your mind with them Saints rebuilding the house in that South!!.. just sayin' ;-)

PS- I TOTALLY dig your intensity.. reminds me of me not too long ago.. Just upgrade your squad King and you'll be fine.. my'man!

NW.
    "Hit Hard.. Hit Fast.. Lest They Hit First"

Your rbs had 7 catches. Only the first drive pissed me off dude u ran same slant play to rb every time u needed it. Take it how u want it was bs. Gm closer than the score u didnt dominate me I had you for 3 quarters then your de decided to be superman

Man I wish .....

I'm ready for season 2 to start.

Oh man I'm ready.

Start the season now !

King!!!!

I'll around most of the day today (Wednesday).. so either hit me back here or on groupme and let me know when you can run and we'll do it!

Thx!

NW.
    "Hit Hard.. Hit Fast.. Lest They Hit First"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast