Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Madden 16 First Trailer

  1. #1

    Default Madden 16 First Trailer

    a million d***mbass ***at***hes and a general la***k of defense on the way

    https://www.yo***t***be.***om/wat***h?v=y9O***9sxa6M0

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigBucs For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC! krulmichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Panama City, Florida
    Posts
    10,789

    Default

    Q***ote Originally Posted by BigB******s View Post
    a million d***mbass ***at***hes and a general la***k of defense on the way

    https://www.yo***t***be.***om/wat***h?v=y9O***9sxa6M0
    Yo*** got that from all 5 se***s of gameplay shown?

    We all know EA loves to roll with rookie mode in it's trailers. Not to mention, a WR is on the ***over so they gotta show ***at***hes off.

    Twit***h ***hannel
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content
    Season I: 10-6 (NF*** North ***hampions)
    Season II: 9-7 (NF*** North ***hampions)
    Season III: 13-3 (NF*** ***hampions)
    Season IV: 11-5 (NF*** North ***hampions)
    Season V: 2-1


  4. #3

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to number_55 For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    our Treblinka is alive j.hen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    on the beach down the street from Cheech
    Posts
    10,099

    Default

    Graphi***s are still miles behind where they sho***ld be at this point. Please let another ***ompany take a shot at an NFL video game already.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to j.hen For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Posts a lot buckeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,022

    Default

    Not m******h there other than some highlight ***at***hes. The real info is in the release pa***ket they also p***t o***t yesterday. De***ent amo***nt of teaser information there.

    Graphi***ally the game is pretty m******h on par with every other sports game o***t there. I still want to see rea***tions when the game releases rather than the hype st***ff.



    Sent from my SM-N910V ***sing Tapatalk

  9. #6
    Posts a lot buckeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,022

    Default

    ***ertainly isn't a la***k of defense... ;)

    Sent from my SM-N910V ***sing Tapatalk

  10. #7
    KINGS DO KING THINGS HardHittnOzone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    605

    Default

    All I want from madden is to play like a sim***lation football game. Please make play ***alling ***o***nt this year (***rossing fingers).


    Sent from my iPhone ***sing Tapatalk
    [SIGPI***][/SIGPI***]
    220 - MGA
    Hidden Content
    &q***ot;Kings Do King Things&q***ot;

  11. #8
    ThomasTomasz
    Guest

    Default

    Q***ote Originally Posted by b******keye View Post
    Not m******h there other than some highlight ***at***hes. The real info is in the release pa***ket they also p***t o***t yesterday. De***ent amo***nt of teaser information there.

    Graphi***ally the game is pretty m******h on par with every other sports game o***t there. I still want to see rea***tions when the game releases rather than the hype st***ff.



    Sent from my SM-N910V ***sing Tapatalk
    I disagree. MLB The Show has been a bea***tif***l game this year, and has ***rowd intera***tions with baseballs and even a ******ts***ene for ***hallenging plays where yo*** get 20 se***onds on a ***lose play to de***ide what to do. There are some more minor things that ***o***ld be done to improve that experien***e, b***t it's ***ertainly not a deal breaker.

  12. #9
    Posts a lot buckeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,022

    Default

    Q***ote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I disagree. MLB The Show has been a bea***tif***l game this year, and has ***rowd intera***tions with baseballs and even a ******ts***ene for ***hallenging plays where yo*** get 20 se***onds on a ***lose play to de***ide what to do. There are some more minor things that ***o***ld be done to improve that experien***e, b***t it's ***ertainly not a deal breaker.
    I haven't seen The Show this year so I'm o***t of the loop on that. Was too t***rned off by last year's online experien***e.

    As someone that plays almost ex***l***sively online (either ***fm or M***T), I don't want ANY ******t s***enes. 1). After 1 or 2 times I end ***p b***tton mashing thro***gh them. 2). They are a major ***a***se of desyn***s (dis***onne***ts) vers***s other players.

    ******t s***enes are a ***h***nk of the reason that other sports titles have s******h iss***es with online playability (or la***k thereof).

    When it ***omes to presentation give me so more overlays (like ***ser tendan***ies) and a se***ond or 3rd ***ommentary team and I'm a happy d***de.

    Sent from my SM-N910V ***sing Tapatalk

  13. #10
    stroke dat Madden Dick... x0xHumblex0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Union County, NJ
    Posts
    10,505

    Default

    ***ant wait for &q***ot;The New Exploits&q***ot;



    M15 exploits got old really q***i***k
    3rd & 14, inside yo***r own 15, ***p 6, 3:20min left to go = ***all a PA Pass and ***an***el. *its Legit, so no needless ***omplaining

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to x0xHumblex0x For This Useful Post:


  15. The Following User Says No Thank You to x0xHumblex0x For This un-Useful Post:


  16. #11

    Default

    Gotta love how the fo******s is WR/DB intera***tions this year, ex***ept Hall goes for the same old &q***ot;***at***h the ball like a WR&q***ot; animation instead of defending Be***kham. ***ghhh.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Golden Taters For This Useful Post:


  18. #12

    Default

    Q***ote Originally Posted by Golden Taters View Post
    Gotta love how the fo******s is WR/DB intera***tions this year, ex***ept Hall goes for the same old &q***ot;***at***h the ball like a WR&q***ot; animation instead of defending Be***kham. ***ghhh.
    He doesn't even look like he's trying to go for the football in that ***lip.

    Am I a downer be***a***se I feel like this is Madden 09 with the Tyree ***at***h all over again? How many times are we going to see the Be***kham ***at***h this year?

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThunderHorse For This Useful Post:


  20. #13
    I've lost my way Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dock of the bay
    Posts
    21,372

    Default

    Q***ote Originally Posted by kr***lmi***hael View Post
    Yo*** got that from all 5 se***s of gameplay shown?


    &q***ot;Did I not j***st do a video on this?&q***ot;


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Houston For This Useful Post:


  22. #14
    Posts a lot buckeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,022

    Default

    If yo*** are wat***hing Moody... that's all I need to know. #notwhatheseems #beenexposedasafra***d #gotservedatEA #manywitnesses

    Sent from my SM-N910V ***sing Tapatalk

  23. The Following User Says No Thank You to buckeye For This un-Useful Post:


  24. #15

    Default

    New s***reen shots that looks exa***tly like 15. Nothing to see here

    https://www.easports.***om/madden-nfl/...-img-site-ramp

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •